Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review: Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett - A Five-Star Read!



**Warning: This book is a wild, sexy beast of a read. 18+**
Putting a woman on her knees before me is what really makes my cock hard. I fuck with dominant force and absolute control. I demand complete surrender from my conquests.
Savage man, loner, warrior... I am dangerous at my core. I have lived amidst the untamed wild of the rainforest, in a society that reveres me and where every woman falls before me in subjugation.
Now I've been discovered. Forced to return to a world that I have forgotten about and to a culture that is only vaguely familiar to my senses.
Dr. Moira Reed is an anthropologist who has been hired to help me transition back into modern society. It's her job to smooth away my rough edges... to teach me how to navigate properly through this new life of mine. She wants to tame me.
She'll never win.
I am wild, free and raw, and the only thing I want from the beautiful Moira Reed is to fuck her into submission.
She wants it, I am certain. I will give it to her soon.
Yes, very soon, I will become the teacher and she will become my student. And when I am finished showing her body pleasure like no other, she'll know what it feels like to be claimed by an uncivilized man.
Note:  This is a big, damn book and it is a stand alone, coming in at a whopping 109,000 words.
(From Amazon)


Once again, Sawyer Bennett proves why she's one of my go-to authors: she writes insanely hot stories with beautiful and emotionally ravaged alpha heroes and the women they love in a way unlike any other. And just when I think "This is my favorite Sawyer book yet," she proves me wrong by writing another one that takes its place. Uncivilized is such a book.
I really liked the whole Tarzan Meets the Real World feel of it (I grew up on the Tarzan show, so I didn't realize how much I missed it) and watching how Zach first resisted, then adjusted to his new surroundings and life. I felt his pain when he was so conflicted about what he wanted to do - stay with Moira or return to the rain-forest. I love how he pushed her to open up her experiences while opening himself up as well. He was an amazing character that I really enjoyed spending some time with. As was Moira. She was the perfect foil to Zach, allowing him to push her to new experiences without being a push-over, and when she really opened herself up to him and what he wanted from her, she just blossomed. Watching them together was amazing. It was sweet, it was hot, it was sexy. It was also very primal and powerful, so when they fell under each other's spells, I fell under theirs.
In short, I felt the hotness, I felt the heartbreak, and I felt the joy when all was said and done. I HIGHLY recommend this book. It would be Uncivilized if you didn't read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment