Sunday, December 8, 2019

A New Direction



Hey, everyone, just a quick post to let you know about some changes in my writing life. After much prodding by my younger daughter - and much deliberation on my part - I have decided it's finally time to take a more proactive stance in my writing career and concentrate more on my writing and published books. To this end, I have started a new blog. You can find it here:

https://margayleahjustice.wordpress.com/

I might still come here to promote other authors on occasion, but if you want to keep up with me and my writing, you'll want to head over to the other blog. You never know what I might talk about over there. Could be my latest WIP, could be about a knitting project I'm currently working on. I will be talking more about my own books and what I have planned for the future, so I encourage you to come along and let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment