Monday, April 22, 2019

Release Boost: Aurora Rose Reynolds' Happily Ever Alpha World



Title: Aurora Rose Reynolds'
Happily Ever Alpha World
Authors: Various
Publisher: Boom Factory Publishing
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 16, 2019



Introduction

As a reader, I look for books that are sweet with low angst and have an over-the-top alpha male. I have always loved reading about couples that find each other at the beginning of a book and fall in love page after page, never really having a true separation. Never finding enough of those kinds of stories on the market, I decided to write my own. It was then the Until Series and the “BOOM” was born.

The Until Series is now published in ten languages, and the series, has sold millions copies worldwide. This series has taken on a life of its own, and readers from all over the world are constantly asking for the next installment, which is why I have opened my world to some of my favorite authors.

If you are a fan of the Until Series you are going to love each and every one of these books. Whether you are reading about one of your favorite secondary characters, catching a glimpse of one of the Maysons or visiting one of the local stores or coffee shops. And if you haven’t read any of my “Until” books but love alpha males, strong women and sweet romance I promise you are going to love these books.






NOW AVAILABLE FREE
IN KINDLE UNLIMITED


Participating Authors






























































No comments:

Post a Comment