Thursday, October 13, 2016

Something Fun!



I am an avid knitter. I absolutely love taking a pile of yarn and making it into something amazing for a loved ones - and let me tell you, hand-knit objects make great gifts! So I'm always looking for new ways to be creative. Enter the oval loom from Leisure Arts. If you're intimidated by knitting needles and intricate patterns, this is a fun way to "knit" something up for your loved ones. It is relatively simple to work the loom and it can go pretty fast, once you get into a rhythm. And if you get stuck, or just need a little extra guidance, Leisure Arts has some videos on their website to help you out. Of course I picked the hardest pattern in the book to start out, so I'm still working on it - I'll have to post results at another time. So while the loom was fun and a good way to learn something new, I will always be a diehard knitter - but that won't stop me from using the loom on occasion! Try it yourself and let me know what you think.

http://www.leisurearts.com/ultimate-oval-loom-knitting-set.html

No comments:

Post a Comment