Event planner Daisy Robles can't remember a time when celebrity restaurateur―and celebrated playboy―Brandon Montoya didn't make her nuts. His infuriating arrogance, his hotness...his undeniable sexual energy. One night and a whole lot of expensive tequila later, Daisy's self-control is AWOL. And Brandon's making her crazy in all the right ways.
When their tequila-fueled make-out session hits the tabloids, Brandon is furious. At least until he realizes his “relationship” with Daisy is his chance to get his ill mother to Los Angeles for treatment. All he has to do is convince Daisy to be his pretend fiancée for two weeks...
The deal? No sex and no falling in love. But all it takes is a little heat to find themselves in a deliciously compromising position...
Ten things to know about Delicious Complication
By Sabrina Sol
- This is my second full-length novel—I also have 2 previously published novellas
- This is the second book in the Delicious Desires series from Entangled Brazen. There might be a third!
- I wrote the majority of this book late at night when my family was asleep.
- I’m not Puerto Rican so I had to do a lot of research about the food and culture. Now I want to visit Puerto Rico one day.
- Daisy, the name of the book’s heroine, is also the name of one of my Beagles. But I was actually inspired to use the name because of Latina television personality Daisy Fuentes.
- The copyeditor left me a note pointing out the exact sentence in the book that made her cry and that made me tear up too.
- As part of my “research,” I tasted tostones (fried plantains) for the first time. I loved them!
- Soccer is a favorite sport for many of the characters in the book and that was inspired my own family’s, especially my dad’s, love of the game.
- My visual inspiration for Brandon, the book’s hero, was telenovela actor Jorge Alberti. If you don’t know who he is, Google him and then thank me later.
- You can find out more background information about the Delicious Desires series on my blog: www.theromancechica.com
ABOUT SABRINA SOL
Sabrina Sol is the chica who loves love. She writes steamy romance stories featuring smart and sexy Latinas in search of their Happily Ever Afters. She lives in Southern California with her husband, three kids, two Beagles and one Bulldog, and is part of a larger, extended Mexican family whose members are NOT the source of inspiration for her characters. Or so she tells them.
Post a Comment