Enter to Win a $25.00 eGift Card to Choice Book Seller
and eBook copy of THE OPENING ACT
Taryn Elliott & Cari Quinn
Releasing on January 19, 2016.
Rainbow Rage PublishingMy name is Hunter Jordan, lead singer of Hammered and no, I didn't name my cock Manaconda.
Rolling Stone did.
On the front cover of their damn magazine.
I still haven't lived it down. And now our record label wants to maximize the frenzy.
So, I have a brand new PR person–Kennedy McManus.
And she's making me insane.
I don't know whether to ignore her, yell at her, or push her up against the wall and kiss her smart mouth shut.
BEYOND OBLIVION - A Rockstar Romance full of sexy fun set within the world of our Lost in Oblivion series! You never know who you'll see show up in the books.
**** no cliffhanger - each book is a standalone in the series ****
Amazon | B & N | iTunes | Kobo
Top Five About Taryn/Cari
- We met each other on a Harlequin Critique Partner message board. We'd never been on the site before or since. It was pure kismet. Especially since neither of us ever ended up working for HQN. It took about two emails to know we'd be best friends right away.
- Seduced was a late night piece of madness between us because of our love of music and rock stars. We haven't turned back since. Oh, and we've got 4 more series planned and even started writing serials together as well.
- Our brand of plotting books would horrify normal people. We are crazy intuitive and somehow leave each other breadcrumbs to pluck out and use in future parts of a series.
- Births and deaths in our families tend to overlap within a few days. It's actually to the point that we're weirded out if they DON'T coincide.
- We can actually talk every single day, and still chat for hours on end. Our last chat log had over 400k words in it. That was pretty much 2 months worth of chatting. Whooopsie!
Oh, wow, I loved this book! It was just such a fun read with some off-the-charts sexual chemistry, some really sweet moments, and some that were downright hilarious and had me laughing out loud. The characters are fun and interesting and I want more of them already - thankfully, it looks like this is part of a series, so I'll get my wish. Some of the best parts were in reference to the title, but it ma not be what you think. What am I referring to? Well, you'll just have to read for yourself to find out! I know, I'm horrible, but believe me, you'll be glad you did.
There is just so much going on in this book, it couldn't not be part of a series. Everyone has a story and they kept poking their heads into this one. For instance, what's the deal between Hunter, Bats, and Hunter's ex, Victoria? What about Wyatt? And Keys - you know she's got a story to tell. They are all larger-than-life characters - hey, they're rock stars, it kind of comes with the territory - but underneath it all, they are just human beings who have their own wants and needs and some of them aren't balancing it well with the fame. And I can't wait to hear their stories.
USA Today Bestselling duo, Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott, have been having a ton of fun with rock stars, but they also love a good MMA fighter story, oh and a suited guy. Can’t forget the suited guys. Getting these two authors together always includes some sweet & snarky moments, a lot of angst, and unlimited heat.
Oh, and let's not forget the jaw dropping moments. They really love those.