Top 10 Authors I’d follow around if they let me
10. Kim Harrison (I’m way behind on her books, but she’s hilarious)
9. Sue Grafton (I’d bring my mom and hang back while the ladies chat)
8. Stephen King (because my self-esteem could use a beating, no really, I think he’d be the chattiest guy ever)
7. Craig Johnson (he writes the western mystery series Longmire and I just love him)
6. Nalini Singh (lives in New Zealand, creates amazing worlds, smiles like she’s the kindest person)
5. Simone Elkeles (she started promoting books with book trailers and fan videos before most other YA authors)
4. Katie McGarry (I can’t get enough of her books)
3. Amelia Atwater Rhodes (she started writing when she was just a kid)
2. team Ilona Andrews (Kate Daniels...no more words needed)
1. Patricia Briggs (because she is the best!!!)
I just remembered that I absolutely would follow Debbie Macomber around like a dang puppy, but I couldn’t knock anyone off the list...Bonus! You got a top 11 list.
Here’s another one. It says “I’m watching you”
Genre: New Adult, Paranormal Romance
By day, nineteen-year-old Maggie Lane is property manager of Pearl Estates, a posh housing community owned by her father and occupied by Shadows. By night, she's a waitress at a local dive. When a girl at her night job disappears, she dives into Scooby mode. She might be able to handle a missing waitress on her own, but when a new Shadow moves in next door and turns her into a blushing, flirting, love-crazed girl, her need for answers unearths nightmares from her past and monsters of the here and now. It's possible her bad attitude might not be enough to carry her through.
About Robyn Jones:
I laugh when people fall down. It's a glitch in my programming, but even my mom has suffered this quirk. I have a BA in Studio Art from the University of Puget Sound. My boys make me laugh every day. I steal pens; I try real hard not to. I collect those free bookmarks at the checkout counter at libraries. I've had more stitches than anyone I know. I love stories; writing them, reading them, watching them. You can email me at email@example.com.
1 $25 Amazon Gift Card
2 $10 Amazon Gift Cards
1 $5 Amazon Gift Card
2 e-book copies of Shadow Town by Robyn Jones
Here is the code for the Rafflecopter giveaway: