Friday, October 23, 2015

Excerpt Reveal: Out Of The Blue by Carina Adams

BLUE1.png   



Blue cover.jpg






Synopsis round.jpg


*This book is #2 in the 'Bama Boys series. While it can be read as a standalone, it is a continuation of book #1 and is meant to be read after Forever Red.*

Putting others needs before his own was all Mike Carson had ever done.

First, it was the friends he loved more than family. Then it was his country. By nineteen, he was a father, a husband and fighting in a war not many people believed in. After an accident ended his career and his life fell apart, he filled his days keeping screaming fans from reaching the most famous country rock star in the world. And, pining after a woman who would never love him.
Then, everything changed.

He thought he could handle anything that was thrown his way. He thought running my security detail would be the easiest job he’d ever had. He thought he’d be able to keep me safe without getting attached.

He was wrong.

They call me reckless, selfish, and slutty. In reality, I’ve just stopped caring what everyone else thinks. I’m determined to have some fun, to live life my way, and to make Mike realize that being a little selfish isn't the worst thing in the world.

I think we both have our work cut out for us.

**Book contains graphic language and adult content.**   



BTB Round.jpg









Forever Red


Please note that Forever Red is only 99c right now!!!!!




Excper round.jpg


She was out of it, ready to be tucked into bed and spoiled. Our night was far from over, though. Straightening my legs, I pulled a condom from my pocket and pushed it into her hands as her hooded eyes lifted to mine. “Put it on.”
With shaking hands, she reached for my belt. Fumbling at first, she managed to unbuckle it and open my jeans enough to shove them and my boxers down my legs. When my cock sprang free, her fingers closed around me, moving up and down slowly, taunting me. When they traced over the tip teasingly, I bit back a groan.
She slid her body down my legs further, holding my eyes as she dropped her head and pulled me into her warm mouth. My hips jerked involuntarily, making her take more of me, shoving my tip down her throat. She didn’t pull back, surprising me, and swallowed instead. I almost lost it.
I pulled her away from my dick, yanking her mouth to mine. Her taste, still on my lips, mingled with my taste on hers, driving me even crazier. I deepened the kiss, getting lost in her until she sat back. She opened the foil packet, rolling the latex down my shaft almost expertly, causing a stab of jealousy to rock through me.
Before I could concentrate on the unwanted feeling, she winked and positioned her body above mine. As she sank down onto me, we both gasped. She didn’t move for a second, instead settling onto me and squeezing me from the inside.
“Christ.” It was all I could say because it was the only thought in my mind.
“Off!” she demanded as she pushed my shirt up my stomach. “I need to see you.”
I sat up, intending only to grant her wish, but the movement forced me deeper, making us both groan in pleasure.
Her nails moved along my bare shoulders, scraping me gently, and she finally started to move. My eyes rolled back into my head as she rode faster and faster, her mouth finding mine. I tried to let her set the pace, but I needed more. Moving my hips, I met her thrust for thrust, our pace quickening until we were both crying out in pleasure.
Fighting the instinct to roll her onto her back and pound into her so hard she’d feel it a week from now, I fell back on the bed and gave her the illusion of control. When I sucked a nipple into my mouth and played with the bar through it, she clenched tight around my cock.
“Come, baby,” I groaned into her ear. “Come. Soak my dick.”
“Oh my God. Mikey!” She repeated my name, the way one would a prayer. She started to come apart, never slowing her pace. Instead, her fists braced against my shoulders and she rode me harder than she had, determined to have me join her. This woman was born to fuck me stupid.
My fingers curled into her hips again, hard enough to leave nail imprints, and I took control. Her muscles tightened against me, milking me, and my body couldn’t hold out any longer. “Fuck, Mols!” I exploded inside her, making my entire body tingle in a way it never had.
She collapsed, falling onto my chest, our bodies both soaked with sweat. I closed my arms around her, needing to hold on to our connection for as long as I could. Once our heartbeats had returned to normal, I rolled us to our side, wincing as I slid out of her.
I cleaned up as fast as I could, covering us with a quilt and pulling her back into my arms as soon as I was back in bed. I wasn’t the guy who cuddled after sex. Hell, Julie and I had used two different blankets, barely touching unless we were fucking. I needed this, though. I needed to hold her.
Kissing her shoulder, I buried my head in the nape of her neck. Her breathing had evened out and she was relaxed against me, so I assumed she’d fallen asleep when she asked, “Is it always like that with you, Mike?”
“What do mean, babe?”
“That intense? That…” She trailed off, but I knew what she’d meant. That perfect. That amazing. That addicting.
“No.” I cleared my throat, almost not wanting to be honest and scare her away. “Never.”
“Me either. I don’t know what that was.” She didn’t tense, but moved one hand over my body and grabbed my thigh as if to hold on to me. I didn’t know, either. But it scared the shit out of me.






about round.jpg



Carina Adams has been writing and creating characters for as long as she can remember, allowing her to fall in love with the next man of her dreams with every new story.
Thankfully, fate stepped in and granted her the ultimate wish - a life full of men. Carina lives in a picturesque New England town with her husband, the man who ruined the thought of all others, and two amazing sons who always keep her on her toes.
Carina received her MBA in May, but would much rather play with her imaginary friends (the voices in her head) than work her 8 to 5. When she isn’t trying to juggle being a working mom with karate and football practices, surprising her children with her sci-fi movie knowledge, or writing, you can find her with her nose pressed against her kindle, laughing with friends, or living life vicariously as her Derby Girl persona, Writers Block.
Carina is the author the of Bastards MC series and best selling Forever Red. She is currently writing Out of The Blue, the follow up to Forever Red. She loves to hear feedback from her readers, no matter what type. You can email her at:carinaadamsweites@gmail.com
Author links


Ardent 4.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment