Friday, August 8, 2014

Review: Insomnia, Sexual Misconduct, Volume I by Bethany Bazile




I was arrogant, pushy, controlling, and I was fine with that. What I couldn't control were my dreams. Memories haunted me there.

Even after over a decade, I found I couldn't outrun them. Returning to the place they lived only seemed to trigger a landslide. I couldn't focus, couldn't sleep. Some people drank a warm cup of milk, cuddled up with a book, or threw back a couple shots.

Me?

I fucked my way to sleep.

Every single night, I lost myself in pussy. For a long time, it was the only way I knew to get to sleep. But it was getting less and less effective. I slept shorter periods of time before the dreams started.

There was only one hope for my insomnia, and she was sexy, intelligent, and unexpected. I wanted to exhaust myself in her sexy little body and let her soothe me to sleep.

The only problem... she was my therapist, and I'd have to break her code of conduct and totally corrupt her before I made her mine.

***Warning: This is an Erotic Serial and contains explicit sexual content and language.***


Insomnia (Sexual Misconduct Volume I) Now Available

Underneath It All (Sexual Misconduct Volume II) Now Available

Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct Volume III) July 24th
(From NetGalley)


My Thoughts on Insomnia
:

Warning: This book is part one in a series, so if you don't like cliffhangers, you'll want to make sure you can read all three parts together. Especially since this ends in one heck of a cliffhanger. This is my review of part one of the Sexual Misconduct series.

I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, especially since it states up front that it's all about the sex. I was happy to discover, though, that it wasn't just a sex fest loosely draped in a so-called story. There was an actual story here and it pulled me in and made me read this thing in just a few short hours - and left me wanting. But in a good way. Damn! I want to read more. Now. I really love/hate cliffhangers. Looking forward to the next book in the series.

Links




No comments:

Post a Comment