Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome to My New Blog!

Hello! Pardon the dust as we change everything over to my new Blogger home. Lots of changes are happening for me right now. Not only am I switching over to a new blog format, but I have a new book coming out this month that I will share more about later.

Another October event that I'm excited about is NetGalley month hosted by Red House Books. Since I read a lot of books, I thought this would be a fun event for me to participate in. You can read more about the event here.

I will post more of my events as they come about. Hope to see you there!

Hope you enjoy my new home!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margay!I hope you had a good time with NetGalley October! Can you stop by and let me know how you did?

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/10/netgalley-october-read-thon.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete